- ‘I Killed My Mother’ is haunting and beautiful – and an apt commentary for our national moment
- What’s Prison Break, Incorporated? Well, here’s a preview!
- The Chicago Blackhawks are not a dynasty
- #TBT: Chip [name redacted] and Joseph Heller’s ‘Catch-22’
- Remember the Brian Williams imbroglio? Here’s what he could learn from DC storytellers…
Top Posts & Pages
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: SpeakeasyDC
The commentariat loves gifts like the Brian Williams/RPG-gate saga as it allows for easy and unrestrained blogging. Just imagine their relief: What’s this, an esteemed cultural icon – one whose authority in IconLand stems from some pesky yet venerable notion … Continue reading
OK, so I ignored the headlines the first few days. I mean – really – Lena Dunham the child molester? To a codger like me, she’s practically a child herself. And as a busy IT professional doing the people’s work … Continue reading
I’ve been working hard on my one-man storytelling show, No Sex, Please, which premieres Friday, July 12 at the 2013 Capital Fringe Festival. I’m very excited and can’t wait for the show to open – it covers my bumbling experiences … Continue reading
—————————————————– Here’s the video from my most recent storytelling gig, in February. It covers the tawdry events and psychic baggage that almost stopped me from getting to first base (for the first time, people!) when I was in 11th grade. … Continue reading
Ahoy! Take a gander at my most recent Speakeasy story, told at Dance Place on Oct. 30. Experience the terror of my collegiate theater audition, when I learned the terrible truth about what it means to be prepared….